Aplica Danmark provides a website and related internet services (collectively called "performance (s)").
Under the current legislation, the company is "data controller" for the personal data collected through our service.
When you use our service, we may collect information about you as described further here:
Information you give us
The company collects information when you voluntarily transfer this information, for example in connection with access to our services. The information collected includes - but is not exclusive- your name and email address.
Data collected automatically
When you interact with us through our services, we receive and store information such as IP address, device type and your action in the service. We may choose to store such information in databases that are owned and operated by third-party vendors. The information is used to track and compare data across services. For example, it may be the total number of visitors to the website, and who has referred these visitors.
To continually improve and understand our services and how they are used, we can investigate users' demographics, interests, and behaviors based on collected data. These studies can be collected and analyzed and shared with third-party vendors and business partners.
This is where the information will be processed
Our services are located and treated in Denmark.
Our use of your information
Our legal evidence to handle your personal data
Much of our processing of personal data must ensure that our contractual obligations are respected - or that we can handle a specific request.
In some cases, personal information is processed to promote our interests in a way that does not exceed the individual's interests and privacy rights. It includes:
- To provide a safe and good user experience
- Customer Service
- Marketing - for example, sending e-mails and other communications to inform you about news
- Protect our users, employees and facilities
- Analyze and improve our business - eg obtain information on how to use our services to optimize design and function
- Manage applications
- Manage legal cases
Publication of your information
Related third party
- comply with legal obligations
- protect and defend the rights or property of the company or related companies
- protect the users of the service and the public's personal security
- protect against legal responsibility